Dubai Taxi Corp.
Dubai Taxi Corporation is an independent Corporation that has its own financial and administrative basis, It practices its business on commercial basis. The Corporation can contract and carry out all acts and business that may achieve the goals for which it was established.
The Corporation is owned by the government.
The Corporation provides all kinds of services, comfort means, and customer care that meet the highest levels of transportation quality standards.
Vision, Mission and Values
The Corporation – Mission
,,We manage a modern fleet of taxis in accordance with the highest international standards, and we provide a variety of distinguished services that meet all community needs and Expectations.”
The Corporation – Values
,,In our journey towards our strategic vision and through seeking to achieve our highest mission, we the foundation of Dubai Taxi Corporation will refer to the following values system as the first cardinal values , the source of our inspiration and the solid base around which we build on our plans and policies constantly:
- Customer Services: Volume and profits we achieved is a real proof (expression) of the service level and satisfaction we provide our clients (customers).
- Ethics and Treatment: Our institutional reputation is an attractive image and strong proof of the sophisticated morals and high ethics of all our staff.
- Technology and Effectiveness:The effectiveness of our performance is a direct translation (indication) of our leaders and specialists’ knowledge and the extent of our reliance on technology and results.
- Satisfaction and Loyalty of employees: The Satisfaction and loyalty of our staff is a direct reflection of respect, empowerment and the ability to make decisions.
- Quality and Excellence: Our Accuracy and efficiency of our operations ensure the safety of our workers and dealers that allow us to achieve great results.
In order to achieve its goals, the corporation may carry out the following but not limited:
- Own and lease vehicles, as well as movables & properties, and own lease and supply necessary workshops for maintenance and repair of mean; purchase Equipment, machinery & tools.
- Build the necessary petrol stations to supply vehicles with fuel. And invest excess fund within light transport matches its aims and goals.
- Conclude co-operation agreements with third parties within the scope of work related to its field and activities.
Safety and Security
,,We run our operations efficiently, preserve our facilities and structures and ensure the safe use of them in order to guarantee the protection of environment and individuals and provide them with feelings of assurance and safety over themselves and their properties.”
Dubai Stands for Quality
For years Dubai has established its position as the commercial hub of the Middle East. The next logical step is to deliver “Quality” in every sphere: trade, commerce, transport, human resources and banking. The commitment of H. H. Sheikh Mohammed Bin Rashid Al Maktoum, UAE Vice President, Prime Minister and Ruler of Dubai, towards Dubai’s drive for “Quality” has catapulted Dubai into the ranks of the finest cities in the world.
At Dubai Taxi Corporation, the emphasis is on safety. From the selection of the latest and finest car brands to regular service and maintenance test, the safety standards
are on par with the most stringent in the world. Dubai Taxi Corporation drivers are made to undergo rigorous training programs before they are inducted into the fold. Smart and well mannered, these drivers in their crisp uniforms are trained to be the ambassadors of the Corporation, always polite, courteous, and helpful with their customers as well as with the society at large.
To maintain the high standards the Corporation has established, all Dubai Taxi Corporation taxis are phased out every 2-3 years and a brand new fleet is deployed. No effort is spared to ensure comfort, luxury and above all safety for Dubai Taxi Corporation users.